Feedback is important to us and it shows just how good your creative juices are! Click on the titles below and you will magically turn up on my contact page – all we ask is that you then fill in the ‘Send Us An Email’ section at the bottom, include Staglers customer feedback and click – ‘send email’. We look forward to receiving your loveliest thoughts, experiences and stories, job done! Facebook is proving to be so entertaining too, you can leave feedback and engage with us there. Catch us at www.facebook.com/Staglers
If you have your own great stories we would love to hear about them!
Is It A Dog Chew, Not It Is A Walking Stick Handle!
Out and about selling our dog biscuits this weekend. Someone came along and rummaged around in our box of Staglers for about 10 minutes. Eventually he found one he liked and bought it. I put it in a bag for him and asked: ‘what’s the name of the lucky dog?’ to which he replied: ‘It’s not for the dog…it’s a new handle for my walking stick’!!!!! Go figure! Versatile Staglers! The Little Pet Biscuit Company
What did your dog do with theirs?
“Staglers are a first class and first choice dog chew our Glen of Imarl cross Dandy Dimott terrier she absolutely loves them .
In the past she has demolished in very short time most toys including the medium size Kongs and as our vet doesn’t recommend bones we looked for something that would satisfy her want to chew and the vet recommended the Staglers . She has now been chewing them for 2/3 years and has never tired of them. If she mislays them she will come and sit in front of us and bark till we move the sofa over for her to retrieve them. We have recommended them to all the people we meet with new puppies and to all the doggie owners in the park and they all have said they have been a success with all their dogs. Our Mistie is nearly seven now and the vet says her teeth and gums are extremely healthy and as yet we haven’t had to have her teeth cleaned,
So Staglers are an all round winner”
Best training tale…
K Hurst – Gamekeeper – Staglers are a great treat/reward for a working dog after a training session, will keep a dog amused for ages
We have had some Questions which we can answer and share with you here.
Re: The suitability of antler dog chews for puppies.
Having spoken to a number of vets and canine specialists, it is recommended that antler chews are only introduced to a puppy once it has lost its first teeth and is starting to cut its adult teeth. This is usually around 8 months of age.
Once those adult teeth are coming through, and thereafter, antler is the ideal product for all dogs
- It really is a great product………
They are the only thing my dog hasn’t destroyed in 3 seconds. He loves his and 2 months on antler is still going strong. U think they are expensive but believe me for dogs who need tough chews and toys these are priceless
- Hi there, I have two dogs, one Labrador and one Border Terrier. They both love Staglers and our vet says they do amazing things for our dog’s teeth. They are the best cleaner for dogs that he’s seen in all of his years work as a vet.
- Best present I ever bought my chocolate Labrador, two weeks later she found her own in the woods!Happy Paws
- The staglers I bought at Bournemouth Show proved to be a BIG hit, so much so, I had to buy some more on-line! (EXCELLENT service – they arrived less than 24 hours later!!!) Doing a lovely job of cleaning their teeth up – thanks x
- Was very excited when hubby came back from dog food shopping with two Staglers for our Vizslas. We’d been recommended them by a mutual friend. Our girls absolutely love them!