Small Dogs Need Small Chews Guide has been created on the recommendation of our many happy dog owners who were unsure if antler chews were for their precious pooches. Toy, miniature and small dogs come in all sorts of lovely shapes, sizes and levels of fluff!
Cleaning Teeth or A Comforter
All of that aside, remember their natural instinct was to clean their teeth after a meal centuries ago, and you can still give them that opportunity.
The second reason Staglers deer antler dog chews are the natural favourite is that they are virtually fat-free, will not become sticky or smell and are sustainably natural. A bonus when you want to give your little mate a treat.
A Little Dog with a Big Personality
“No matter how you’re feeling, a little dog gonna love you.”
We recognize small in stature, they make up for it with their big, mischievous personalities. Does any of this sound familiar?
- Chihuahuas are ultra-lightweight and for this reason alone, is an animal that owners can take everywhere
- Yorkshire Terrier Dogs are smart dogs that have a lot of energy and have a cute curious nature.
- Dachshunds need a lot of exercises!
- The Maltese are a loving lap dog.
- Cavalier King Charles are very affectionate and playful
- The Jack Russell Terrier is a brave, tenacious and intelligent breed
- West Highland Terrier popularity is most certainly to do with his happy-cheeky, loyal nature
- The pug is a small mastiff. He may choose to be slow, or take his time on a walk, but he has a firm place in our hearts.
Small Dogs Need Small Chews Guide for Small & Lazy Dog Small Chews
Here are some of the breeds that order from us regularly
- Basset Fauve De Bretagne
- Bichon Frise
- Border Terrier
- cocker spaniel
- french bulldog
- Heinz 57!
- Jack Russell
- jack a wu
- Japanese Chin
- miniature schnauzer
- mini dachshund
- Russian Tsvetnaya Bolonka
- Scottish Terrier
- Schnauzer Mini
- Westie Terrier
- Yorkie Cross
Small Dogs Need Small Chews Guide