Staglers Deer Antler Dog Chew – Eccentric Extra Larges. Sold individually. Limited Edition from the Odd Shaped Section of our Store!
This deer antler delight is a highly competitive price due to the weirdly wonderful shapes. You will still be getting our minimum of 225g of the finest quality but they will not be as long and straight as our original Ex-Larges you can also buy!
They have proved so popular we are keeping them! These are our random shapes & nature’s unusual designs for a lower price! But we guarantee every chew in our ‘Take a chance on Me’ Lucky Dip will be 100% A Grade, natural deer antler dog chew with variety and naturally unique shapes.
A superb opportunity to try the bigger chews but at great value for money as it will last and last – good news! They say big is best and if you have a really big dog, or a dog you want to keep busy for a long time then this is going to be the answer. The Stagler’s Eccentric Extra Larges deer antler dog chew is guaranteed, premium quality antler which is naturally shed from wild deer annually.
This, like all of our chews, is totally natural, unprocessed, clean, nutritious, long-lasting and a great treat for all dogs.
Theses are fantastic, and will still weigh in excess of 225 grams! Suits the bigger dogs.
NB Please note bulk orders over 2kgs will need to select the AWD Weight/Country postage option
Why are they so good for your dog?
- Tough and hard, long-lasting and does not splinter so safer than bones.
- Worn down over time so no mess
- Attractive to your dog and not smelly to humans, great news!
- They are similar in hardness to a Nylabone, but tastier and healthier.
- Unprocessed and natural they compliment the BARF diet and are suitable for sensitive tummies.
- Very little fat and deliver organic, raw minerals and vitamins such as calcium & phosphorous.
- Known by vets to aid the cleaning of teeth helping to maintain fresh breath and healthy gums for your dog.
- No harmful additives or preservatives.
- Not sticky so will not smell or stain your carpets!
- Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten so suitable for RAW diet
Staglers Deer Antler Dog Chew – Eccentric Extra Larges Analytical constituents:
- Crude protein: 37% • Crude oils and fats: 0,1% • Crude fibre: 2% • Crude ash: 55%
- Moisture: 9% • Calcium (Ca): 21% • Phosphorus (P): 8% • Sodium (Na): 1,1%
- Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg • Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg
Our Promise to You.
You can feel good about giving your dog an antler chew from Staglers.
Each spring male deer they lose their antlers, after mating, which will then start growing again, year on year. Our antlers are collected from free-ranging deer in southern Europe, brushed, hand-cut and graded on weight. As antler is a purely natural product they all differ in colour, weight, shape, and thickness. We guarantee we only buy the Top Grade A, premium quality antler we do not buy lower grade, white antlers, as these do not last long and can splinter.
Our Ethos is to be as eco-sustainable as possible, from process to packaging.
Please Give Responsibly
Some dogs will chew a Stagler all day if you let them. Please do not. It is very important that you monitor your dog whilst chewing and do not leave it with them for too long. After all you are giving a hard, nutritious treat!
Your dog will know what to do with their treat. Leave it for him to work out how to enjoy it. Make sure your dog is gnawing on the antler chew and not trying to break it in half. Don’t hold the antler chew for him as this may cause him to bear down on it. Please don’t leave their Stagler outside, it’s not sticky so put it somewhere safe, where other creatures (i.e. slugs) can get to them, to safeguard your dog’s health.
To avoid a choking risk take the Stagler away from your dog once it gets worn down to a small enough size that your dog could easily swallow. Always supervise your dog when chewing..
We recommend you monitor the use and when all is “chewed and done” you should remove the small piece to prevent swallowing