Staglers 100% natural deer antler dog chew – Small.
We ran a survey and small dogs adore their own chew as much as the big dogs. The benefits to your dog’s well-being, both emotionally and physically are important to us.
Why Does My Dog Chew Things?
Chewing your personal belongings can stem from:
- Separation Anxiety.
Oh, the happiness, and contentment, your pet has when doing what comes naturally, chewing something he/she is allowed to chew! Imagine no more damage to your shoes, socks, kids toys or favourite gardening implement! Your beautiful little “best friend” has the same instincts & needs in the chewing department which is why the small chews are perfect!
The benefits to health and digestion are well known. The fact that they can chew away happily without the risk of getting fat is a winner! A great treat for all dogs because they are totally natural – unprocessed, clean, nutritious and recommended by vets,
Ideal for a puppy over 12 weeks or small dogs 5gks to 11kgs
Why Are Staglers a healthy choice?
- Negligible Fat and suitable for dogs on diets.Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten
- No harmful additives or preservatives
- Rich in natural minerals, therefore, healthier than mass-produced edible dog chew treats
- Helps improve circulation and metabolism,
- The minerals help keep healthy cells, aids the immune system
- Unprocessed and natural they compliment the BARF diet and are suitable for sensitive tummies.
- Very little fat and deliver organic, raw minerals and vitamins such as calcium & phosphorous
Why are Staglers a great product?
- Does not splinter
- Attractive primal smell to the dog and not smelly to humans
- They do not smell or get sticky resulting in not staining your carpet or smell when left under the sofa!. Can contribute to reducing cholesterol
- Assists strengthening bone structure, muscles and joints as a result of the composition of the antler.
- Their durability benefits your pocket as they outlast man-made chews, by months. (correct size must be purchased for the size of dog)
- We sell Staglers to Vets to assist in solving the dreaded dog breath plaque problem. Most noteworthy is they aid the cleaning of teeth helping to maintain fresh breath and healthy gums for your dog.
- Your dog will most likely have a good chew with one of these, leave it, then come back to it again and again. Some customers give as a treat after mealtimes, others give as a comforter.
Our Promise to You.
We make our buying decisions inline with our our eco-sustainable ethos.
What size are the small Staglers and how are they made?
Staglers 100% Natural Deer Antler Dog Chew – Small is a purely natural product, consequently, they all differ in colour, weight, shape, and thickness but will always weigh between 50 and 75 grams.
I brush them, hand-cut each chew and grade on weight
What are they made of?
Made from top quality, ‘Grade A’ naturally cast antler from free-roaming Red Deer in Southern Europe. The antler is dark in colour and is NOT thin, white or brittle as you often find in large commercial stores. After the mating season (the rut) the male deer do not need their antlers and, as a result, they drop off. Our trusted supplier has collected the mature 5 or 6 point antler, which is how we can guarantee our premium quality antler is sourced from wild deer annually. Don’t worry, the deer will grow a new pair by the Autumn, ensuring sustainability. No deer are ever harmed
- Crude protein: 37% • Crude oils and fats: 0,1% • Crude fibre: 2% • Crude ash: 55%
- Moisture: 9% • Calcium (Ca): 21% • Phosphorus (P): 8% • Sodium (Na): 1,1%
- Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg • Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg
For more information please refer to our click posts page.
Suggested breeds, to name a few.
- Bichon Fris
- French Bulldog
- Shih Tzu
- Toy Poodle
- Yorkshire Terrier
- French Bulldog
Finally, Please Give Responsibly
Please do not let your dog chew a Stagler all day. It is very important that you monitor/supervise your dog whilst chewing and do not leave it with them for too long. After all you are giving a hard, nutritious treat!
Your dog will know what to do with their treat, therefore leave it for him to work out how to enjoy it. Make sure your dog is gnawing on the antler chew and not trying to break it in half. Don’t hold the antler chew for him as this may cause him to bear down on it. Please don’t leave their Stagler outside, it’s not sticky so put it somewhere safe, where other creatures (i.e. slugs) can get to them, to safeguard your dog’s health.
When is my dog’s Stagler finished?
To avoid a choking risk take the Stagler away from your dog once it gets worn down to a small enough size that your dog could easily swallow.