Staglers 100% Deer Antler Dog Chew – Jumbo. Sold individually.
They say big is best and if you have a really big dog, or a dog you want to keep busy for a long time then this is going to be the solution to your dog’s needs. When a client of our s says their Rottweiler cannot get through it in 6 weeks then you know that nature has provided the answer! Resulting in a win for you as the initial cost turns out to be great value for money because they last months, good news! The Staglers Jumbo deer antler dog chew is guaranteed, premium quality antler which is naturally shed from wild deer annually.
What breeds of dog love Jumbo Chews?
Examples of breeds are Brairds, Rotweillers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Mastiff, Newfoundland, Japanese Akita, Doberman,
NB: Owing to the sheer size of the Jumbo, we can only find so many that meet our strict quality control. John hand cuts them from the best antler because he really does want to provide something that bit special, ensuring your ‘Jumbo’ is just that. Stock levels of these amazing creations will therefore vary, but we will always try to accommodate.
How big are these chews?
Theses are awesome! A Jumbo will always weigh in excess of 350 grams!
NB Please note bulk orders over 2kgs will need to select the AWD Weight/Country postage option
This, like all of our chews, is totally natural, unprocessed, clean, nutritious, long-lasting and a great treat for all dogs.
Why are Staglers deer antler so good for my dog?
- Tough and hard, long lasting and does not splinter
- Interesting to the dog and not smelly to humans and do not stain, great news!
- They are similar in hardness to a Nylabone, but tastier and healthier.
- Unprocessed and natural they compliment the BARF diet and are suitable for sensitive tummies.
- Very little fat and deliver organic, raw minerals and vitamins such as calcium & phosphorous
- Known by vets to aid the cleaning of teeth helping to maintain fresh breath and healthy gums for your dog.
- No harmful additives or preservatives
- An attractive scent for the dog
- Hypo-allergenic and free of gluten
- Crude protein: 37% • Crude oils and fats: 0,1% • Crude fibre: 2% • Crude ash: 55%
- Moisture: 9% • Calcium (Ca): 21% • Phosphorus (P): 8% • Sodium (Na): 1,1%
- Iron (Fe): 195 mg/kg • Magnesium (Mg): 5240 mg/kg
Our Eco-Friendly Promise to You.
You can feel good about giving your dog Staglers 100% Natural Deer Antler Dog Chew – Jumbo
Each spring male deer they lose their antlers, after mating, which will then start growing again, year on year. Our antlers are collected from free ranging deer in southern Europe, brushed, hand cut and graded on weight. As antler is a purely natural product they all differ in colour, weight, shape and thickness. We guarantee we only buy the Top Grade A, premium quality antler we do not buy lower grade, white antlers, as these do not last long and can splinter.
Our Ethos is to be as eco-sustainable as possible, from process to packaging. No deer are harmed.
Finally, Please Give Responsibly
Some dogs will chew a Stagler all day if you let them. Please do not. It is very important that you monitor your dog whilst chewing and do not leave it with them for too long. After all you are giving a hard, nutritious treat!
Your dog will know what to do with their treat. Leave it for him to work out how to enjoy it. Make sure your dog is gnawing on the antler chew and not trying to break it in half. Don’t hold the antler chew for him as this may cause him to bear down on it. Please don’t leave their Stagler outside. Remember, it’s not sticky so put it somewhere safe, where other creatures can get to them, to safeguard your dog’s health. otherwise you dog could fetch it in the morning after slugs have enjoyed it too!
To avoid a choking risk take the Stagler away from your dog once it gets worn down to a small enough size that your dog could easily swallow. Always supervise your dog when chewing their Top Quality Lazy Dog Deer Antler Chew – Jumbo