Navidad Pampeano Dog Collar. Part of our new pet accessory range. We know a smart dog deserves to look smart too and are so excited about the carefully selected handmade range. Sold individually.
When looking for a company to partner with we realised this stylish, practical, luxury South American leather was a perfect fit.
Mix and Match as part of their wardrobe. Beautiful, durable, natural leads are available. Limited stocks.
Navidad Pampeano Dog Collar is Top Quality at an Affordable Price
You deserve only the best luxury South American leather, intricately stitched with robust, vibrant thread in a stylish, practical fashion; why should your dog be any different? Allow your dog to stand out from the pack with the Navidad leather dog collar from Pampeano.
Lovingly hand-crafted in Argentina over hours of hard work by local artisans, this collar is built to last. The vibrant stitching is easy to clean, and the butter-soft leather moulds to your dog, improving with age. The rich Havana brown leather has undergone a traditional vegetable-tanning process, ensuring its quality will remain for years to come.
Colour Co-ordination and Size Matters
The Navidad has stunning colours of navy, pale pink and bright fuchsia. A stunning collar that would suit any dog.
All collars come in a variety of sizes, ensuring any dog is catered for; from Chihuahua to German Shepherd.
- Our smaller sizes are thinner, at 1.5cm across,
- The larger sizes (medium and above), are 2.5cm wide. Use the drop-down menu above to select your required size which ranges from 35cm to 65cm
- There are six lengths available in this leather dog collar, two widths (Lurcher coming soon) to ensure that every dog breed can be treated to a beautiful new collar.
- Use the drop-down menu above to select your required size which ranges from 35cm to 65cm
- Size: Ensure you measure the length of the leather on the dog collar, not including the buckle.
Our matching lead, the Navidad , also comes in these two widths to coordinate with the collar. These two are available to purchase together or individually.
Why Are Pampeano’s Polo Leather Collars & Matching Leads So Desirable?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Because they are expertly hand-crafted from the best thick, luxury Argentine leather and hand-woven with robust, vibrant saddlery threads which are wax-dipped for long life.
- Secondly, The wax coating ensures that the threads are easy to clean and remain vibrantly bright throughout years of countryside dog walks.
- Thirdly, They come in a variety of colours, have matching leads to giving you a quality collection and complete matching sets!
What Size Collar Will Fit My Dog?
Pampeano Dog Collar Comes in a variety of Lengths.
The leather dog leads measure 115cm in length. The dog lead is available in one standard length and two widths –skinny and standard to suit the size of your chosen collar.
We Recommend that you purchase the skinny width (1.5cm) lead for collars XXS to S and the standard width (2.5cm) for collars M-XL and Lurcher.
Natural and Strong Materials
The leather has a strong stainless steel buckle and D ring for secure lead attachments.
Are There Other Colours In The Range?
Yes, we have carefully selected natural or cheerful colours
- Audaz – Vibrant burnt orange and inky navy threads make up this design
- Caza – The olive green, navy blue, rich caramel, and military green colours separated by thin white stripes
How to Care for your Leather Dog Collar or Lead
- Use a good leather conditioner every so often to maintain the richness of the leather. Apply a small amount onto a dry cloth and rub it into the leather parts and then buff with a separate cloth.
- Try and keep your dog accessories dry, If wet, blot with a towel as soon as possible and let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash.
Why add additional products?
Our 2022 plan is to expand what we offer to you on our site. We just needed to find the right fit for our brand, approach the supplier and make it happen for you.
Navidad Pampeano Dog Collar New for 2021 22.10.21
Source of some text pampeano – the manufacturers.