Audaz Leather Dog Lead. Part of our new pet accessory range. We know a smart dog deserves to look smart too and are so excited about the carefully selected handmade range. Sold individually.
When looking for a company to partner with we realised this stylish, practical, luxury South American leather was a perfect fit.
Mix and Match as part of their wardrobe. Beautiful, durable, natural leads are available. Limited stocks.
Audaz Pampeano Dog Lead is Top Quality at an Affordable Price
You deserve only the best luxury South American leather, intricately stitched with robust, vibrant thread in a stylish, practical fashion; why should your dog be any different? Allow your dog to stand out from the pack with this stunning, quality leather dog lead.
Lovingly hand-crafted in Argentina over hours of hard work by local artisans, this lead is built to last. The vibrant stitching is easy to clean, and the butter-soft leather moulds to your dog, improving with age. The rich Havana brown leather has undergone a traditional vegetable-tanning process, ensuring its quality will remain for years to come.
Colour Co-ordination and Size Matters
The Audaz has vibrant colours that contrast perfectly, bringing to mind the dramatic glow of a sunset over the estancia, which all too quickly transforms into a mysterious, inky night sky. To reflect this, deep navy and vibrant rust coloured saddlery threads were woven tightly in and out of the leather lead, in a process so intricate that it can only be carried out by hand. A stunning lead that would suit any dog and owner!
What Size Lead Will Fit My Dog?
The Audaz Leather Dog Lead measures 115cm long as standard and it’s available in two widths;
- skinny 1.5cm for smaller dog collars (XXS – S) and
- standard 2.5cm width for larger dog collars (M – XL).
Why Are Pampeano’s Polo Leather Leads and Matching Collars So Desirable?
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Because they are expertly hand-crafted from the best thick, luxury Argentine leather and hand-woven with robust, vibrant saddlery threads which are wax-dipped for long life.
- Secondly, The wax coating ensures that the threads are easy to clean and remain vibrantly bright throughout years of countryside dog walks.
- Thirdly, They come in a variety of colours, have matching leads to giving you a quality collection and complete matching sets!
Natural and Strong Materials
The leather has a strong stainless steel buckle and D ring for secure lead attachments.
- Use a good leather conditioner every so often to maintain the richness of the leather. Apply a small amount onto a dry cloth and rub it into the leather parts and then buff with a separate cloth.
- Try and keep your dog accessories dry, If wet, blot with a towel as soon as possible and let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash.
Why add additional products?
Our 2022 plan is to expand what we offer to you on our site. We just needed to find the right fit for our brand, approach the supplier and make it happen for you.
Audaz Leather Dog Lead
Part Source: pampeano