Medium Size Dogs Need Medium Chews Guide. Happy Owners and their beautiful dogs have been singing the praises of Staglers Deer Antler Dog Chews. Why? Because they are confident in the knowledge that our chews come from a sustainable source, are natural, great for helping with dogs teeth and bad breath, and yes are virtually fat-free! Making them the treat you can feel good about giving. After all, A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.”
What sort of Dog Needs A Medium Size Stagler?
Taking a look at some breeds we thought we’d look a little deeper into some awesome personalities too.
- Border Collie: One of the smartest dog breeds. And for the most part, they live up to their clever reputation. Trust me making sheep do anything is tricky!
- Spaniels: Springer and their smaller cousin the Cocker Spaniel have been bred from either hunting stock or showing parentage. There is a difference which we were told by the breeder of my spaniel Cassie. “English Springers from show lines have solid patches of color next to their solid white fur; long, flowing coats; and heavier bodies. Springers from hunting lines have coats of moderate length and lots of brown ticking in their white fur.”
- The French Bulldog originated in England but became popular in his adopted homeland of France after the Industrial Revolution.
- Beagle: Thanks to their generally friendly disposition and excellent scent-detection skills, Beagles are often used at airports to sniff out weapons, drugs, and illegal food items without making passengers nervous like a large police dog might.
Medium Size Dogs Need Medium Chews Guide to Breeds loving Medium & Lazy Dog Medium Chews.
So which Breeds are on our top Staglers Fans List?
- Airedale Terrier
- Australian labradoodle
- Border collie and Collie cross
- Border Terriers
- Bullterrier mini
- Cairn Terrier
- Chinese Crested Hairless (Lazy dog chew)
- Cocker Spaniel
- Coton de Tulear
- Dandie Dinmont Terrier
- French bulldog cross
- Heinz 57!
- German Shepherd Puppy
- Jack Russel
- Jura Hound
- King Charles Cavalier
- Lakeland Terrier
- Liste Hound
- Lhasa Apso
- Mini Schnauzer
- Norfolk terrier
- Shi Tzu
- Working Cocker
These lazy dog chews are perfect for puppies of many types of dog because they come in 3 sizes. Just Ask John for advice
Medium Size Dogs Need Medium Chews Guide written by Sandra Palmer-Snellin